Yohso-Academy
Pls Log In
Yohso-Academy
Pls Log In
Yohso-Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yohso-Academy

Where the mightiest of all elements fight for the ruling of the school! Come along for a fun ride at Yohso-Academy

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Testing, but still read!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SugaryDeath
Admin
SugaryDeath

Testing, but still read!  Empty
PostSubject: Testing, but still read!    Testing, but still read!  I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 3:21 am

I would like to thank you all for joining the Yohso-Academy on Deviantart.com as well as this forum! Here you all may RP to your hearts content and even more so keep tabs of past Rps to keep those memories running! I hope you all enjoy your stay here as well as your surroundings! If you look back at the main page all of your classes are organized into Dorms, buildings for each class, as well as fun places to hang out. (Of course some are still working in progress so please bare with me)
Back to top Go down
https://yohso.board-directory.net
shineful
Admin
shineful

PostSubject: Re: Testing, but still read!    Testing, but still read!  I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 3:46 pm

eee this is such a great idea !! i hope we use it often !
Back to top Go down
SugaryDeath
Admin
SugaryDeath

PostSubject: Re: Testing, but still read!    Testing, but still read!  I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 3:20 am

I'm sure we will I'll add more stuff to it soon!
Back to top Go down
https://yohso.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Testing, but still read!    Testing, but still read!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Testing, but still read!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yohso-Academy  :: Welcome!! (Check in here!!) :: School Acceptance-
Jump to: